0%
iOS 10.3.2
0%
screw apple, andriod is better, kek.
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

iOS 11.0 to 11.1.2 To.Pangu WIP JAILBREAK WAS RELEASED! | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
In my first thread in the "News & Political" section of Vapor's forums (well, maybe not because I deleted my first test thread here), I am glad to spread the news that a work in progress iOS 11 to #iOS 11.1.2 #Jailbreak has been released on GitHub for developers. At this point, an iOS 11 Jailbreak is so close, you can almost feel it. The jailbreak is currently a WIP, therefore,  I recommend you to not install it for the moment. It does include Cydia for 64-Bit and it has been tested on iPhone 7 and iPhone X, but there are still issues with Cydia not cooperating and http being killed in the background, therefore, stuff still has to be fixed.

Improvements will, of course, come and Abraham Masri is currently working on it. If you're running iOS 11.2 or iOS 11.2.1, hard luck. These two versions (which happen to be the only signed versions currently) are not vulnerable to the exploits used in To.Panga.

If you're currently running iOS 10.3.3 or lower, don't worry. iOS 10.3.3 and lower can use v0rtex which is pretty much an exploit for the same vulnerability exploited by Ian Beer that allowed the iOS 11.x to be jailbroken, so iOS 10.3.3 is definitely there.
Updating from iOS 10.3.3 to iOS 11.x is currently impossible (even if you have SHSH2 saved).

Anyways, if more news regarding anything about Apple comes up, I'll try my best to be the first one to create and post a thread about them in the "News & Political" section of Vapor forums (which I don't think people will find very interesting, but I honestly don't care). Thanks for reading! :)

(Please acknowledge that this thread was inspired by an unofficial Apple iOS security researcher on YouTube, who is called 'F.C.E. 365 TV - iDevice Central'.)

Apple Jailbreak

Oh my god;;;;;;; Sad times;;;;;;; they skipped iOS 10;;;;; n00b hack3rs!!!!

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now
(12-27-2017, 09:37 PM)ehsaan555 Wrote: Oh my god;;;;;;; Sad times;;;;;;; they skipped iOS 10;;;;; n00b hack3rs!!!!

They have an IOS 10 Jailbreak lool.

WARNING: DON'T INSTALL TO.PANGA.

There is a jailbreak coming out (well, it came out) by Coolstar. You can download it as it is compatible from IOS 11 -> 11.1.2. The jailbreak is named Electra and Cydia is coming to it. Right now it does not have Cydia but you can still install Cydia .deb files (tweaks). Electra WILL NOT WORK with To.Pangu. Cydia is functional, it's just testing left to do.