The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[New] [Release] Seraph v1.13.5 - Download + Changelog
(12-07-2017, 04:06 AM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

This is just another single-purpose update like the last few, fixing the exploit so that it works with the latest ROBLOX. I guess I've been taking it easy, which isn't bad. I can keep Seraph working while this is the case. So.. Here's that promise fulfilled!

First, though, some news. I feel like we're starting to get the majority of active Seraph buyers back on their feet with the update schedule and this new location for downloads. As soon as I feel that we can move on without leaving anyone behind, we're gonna try to make some changes, and maybe start up sales again. So keep focused!

Here's the 1.13.5 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy is currently outdated.

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue

Autumn I bought a new compter and I want to re-activate my key. I don't have my key but I have it somewhere on my old pc. I have receipt from paypal.
Please pm or something.
Seraph needs to update. Confirmed its not working as from 08.06pm europe time, But im guessing Autumn knows it =)
Tongue 
(12-09-2017, 07:05 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote: Seraph needs to update. Confirmed its not working as from 08.06pm europe time, But im guessing Autumn knows it =)

Nope still doesn't work 09:28am. Guessing an update is on the way
(12-09-2017, 01:07 AM)Luna Wrote: Autumn I bought a new compter and I want to re-activate my key. I don't have my key but I have it somewhere on my old pc. I have receipt from paypal.
Please pm or something.

I can try to help you recover your license, do you remember what month you purchased?

(12-09-2017, 07:05 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote: Seraph needs to update. Confirmed its not working as from 08.06pm europe time, But im guessing Autumn knows it =)

Seraph still works, I just tried it myself. Make sure you have the latest build (v1.13.5) from this thread and try once more. Tongue
Autumn i have a problem with seraph i updated to windows 10 and when i want to register seraph itis giving me and error MSVCP1400.dll cant be found and then itis giving me other error that says VCRUNTIME140.dll cant be found what can i do plz reply
I made an siggy!
[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
(Yesterday, 09:15 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:07 AM)Luna Wrote: Autumn I bought a new compter and I want to re-activate my key. I don't have my key but I have it somewhere on my old pc. I have receipt from paypal.
Please pm or something.

I can try to help you recover your license, do you remember what month you purchased?

Seraph still works, I just tried it myself. Make sure you have the latest build (v1.13.5) from this thread and try once more. Tongue

Yea I do remember. I bought it April 28. You can pm me for receipt and all that stuff.
(Yesterday, 05:37 PM)Luna Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:15 AM)Autumn Wrote: I can try to help you recover your license, do you remember what month you purchased?

Yea I do remember. I bought it April 28. You can pm me for receipt and all that stuff.

Thats strange if it works for you since i get Authentication failed when trying to inject Seraph along with an exception will now be thrown and thats never happened befor.I do have the transaction info along with the key for seraph Any suggestion what one should do perhaps Autumn have some kind of clue
if u don't update remote spy ill be mad