The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[New] [Release] Seraph v1.13.5 - Download + Changelog
Seraph has been updated!

This is just another single-purpose update like the last few, fixing the exploit so that it works with the latest ROBLOX. I guess I've been taking it easy, which isn't bad. I can keep Seraph working while this is the case. So.. Here's that promise fulfilled!

First, though, some news. I feel like we're starting to get the majority of active Seraph buyers back on their feet with the update schedule and this new location for downloads. As soon as I feel that we can move on without leaving anyone behind, we're gonna try to make some changes, and maybe start up sales again. So keep focused!

Here's the 1.13.5 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy is currently outdated.

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
Autumn is luv, Autumn is life
Thanks, buddy Autumn! Updated just when I went to check! Tongue
Exclamation 
(12-07-2017, 04:06 AM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

This is just another single-purpose update like the last few, fixing the exploit so that it works with the latest ROBLOX. I guess I've been taking it easy, which isn't bad. I can keep Seraph working while this is the case. So.. Here's that promise fulfilled!

First, though, some news. I feel like we're starting to get the majority of active Seraph buyers back on their feet with the update schedule and this new location for downloads. As soon as I feel that we can move on without leaving anyone behind, we're gonna try to make some changes, and maybe start up sales again. So keep focused!

Here's the 1.13.5 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy is currently outdated.

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
So recently I've been dealing with an issue related to seraph. Every time I open seraph and try to inject it into a game, seraph authrication fails, and tells me to restart, I've done it too many time and it's really annoying, can you please help me?
Thx, also does this work for people who bought seraph or is it a downloadable file that everyone else can get until you can have a sale on?
I have a problem with Seraph right now but I don't think it's seraph itself, can someone pm me to help?
This post has been deleted.
sexy update for sErApH :weary:
Thank you for the update! Big Grin
Why it takes so long for RemoteSpy to update Sad

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289