The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Some guy named Seearaph is trying to say I scam people when I don't
he says i sell seraph to others and he made fraud screenshots. i am only 10 how the hell am i supposed to sell seraph?? i only have one key and keys only work one time
(12-06-2017, 09:45 PM)ATG-Gaming Wrote: he says i sell seraph to others and he made fraud screenshots. i am only 10 how the hell am i supposed to sell seraph?? i only have one key and keys only work one time
idk
(12-06-2017, 09:45 PM)ATG-Gaming Wrote: he says i sell seraph to others and he made fraud screenshots. i am only 10 how the hell am i supposed to sell seraph?? i only have one key and keys only work one time

usually happens to us all at one point best not to feed the trolls with lunch Tongue

I make bypassed audios hit my discord server up at ---- > https://discord.gg/Pj7H6jz < ----
also pretty sure he keylogged my registration key so he has it now
Actually, I have photo proof of you scamming and the person you were trying to scam to prove it was you. Also, I have no photoshop skills and have no idea how to mess with photos. And I just asked the guy if it was you and said you did scam him.

https://gyazo.com/e50a81411eda288c92bdf26993501a30

Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
I can confirm that you did in fact scam me for 30 USD and i call bullshit on your age.

Omg im so stupid, im soooo sorry. i just attempted to register again after reextracting from the .zip and it worked now.

Exploits I Own: None

Exploits I Want: Synapse, Seraph

Discord: Nucleak#2735
So in the end, you guys had a misunderstanding. But it is against Seraph TOS to resell Seraph, therefore you were still in the wrong. Please lock the thread.

Winners never quit, and quitters never win.