The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Autumn, read immediately.
So I own exploits, exploiting hubs and shit and recently somebody joined the discord and is selling people Seraph keys. I am not sure if it was a scam but they are selling Seraph.

Im pretty sure this is against Seraph TOS. I have his ID and shit. If you need it PM me.
(12-04-2017, 01:45 AM)Aiden Wrote: So I own exploits, exploiting hubs and shit and recently somebody joined the discord and is selling people Seraph keys. I am not sure if it was a scam but they are selling Seraph.

Im pretty sure this is against Seraph TOS. I have his ID and shit. If you need it PM me.

If it's hydro then it's fine. He even got the reseller rank from autummn
(12-04-2017, 07:15 AM)Jacoby Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 01:45 AM)Aiden Wrote: So I own exploits, exploiting hubs and shit and recently somebody joined the discord and is selling people Seraph keys. I am not sure if it was a scam but they are selling Seraph.

Im pretty sure this is against Seraph TOS. I have his ID and shit. If you need it PM me.

If it's hydro then it's fine. He even got the seller rank from autummn

RESELLER***********

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now
Its not Hydro.. hes not a safe seller confirmed.
Hi Tongue
Thanks for being concerned. This was likely fraudulent, but I have to see to make sure.
If you can share his Discord ID I will look into it.
He was fraud, here is all his info.

Scammer info.

DIscord ID - 279769968004956161

Real name and email.
[removed]

*Also I was not the person scammed.*
(12-07-2017, 12:22 AM)Aiden Wrote: He was fraud, here is all his info.

Scammer info.

DIscord ID - 279769968004956161

Real name and email.
[removed]

*Also I was not the person scammed.*

Thanks for warning people about this. Tongue

As per rule 8 under the "Posting" category of this forum's official global rules thread, I had to edit out the link that includes the offender's PayPal details. But I'm leaving the Discord ID so that people can stay informed.

Keep vigilant, Seraph is not for sale right now, and it won't be until it's announced here on this forum.