The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
I got banned, can I still download Seraph?
Why I was banned, I don't know, but..
can I still download Seraph?
Or is it against the rules?
Thanks,

ATG#7279
If you mean you got kicked off the discord, that's not true. unfortunately the discord was deleted. Fortunately if you bought Seraph you can download the latest versions on this forum, they will always be posted by Autumn. If you didn't purchase Seraph then your gonna have to wait, since its obviously off sale when the discord got deleted.

[Image: xXeNfMQj.gif]

[Image: g_gif_update.gif]
(12-02-2017, 12:39 AM)one Wrote: If you mean you got kicked off the discord, that's not true. unfortunately the discord was deleted. Fortunately if you bought Seraph you can download the latest versions on this forum, they will always be posted by Autumn. If you didn't purchase Seraph then your gonna have to wait, since its obviously off sale when the discord got deleted.

A while ago, way before the server was deleted, I go to join the server. I notice it's deleted. I get the invite from a friend: says its expired. My friend says the invite's fine. I tried joining on a seperate account using a VPN, and it worked. but when I stopped using a VPN, it wouldn't let me join.

I'm banned, and I don't know why.
(12-02-2017, 10:01 PM)ATG-Gaming Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 12:39 AM)one Wrote: If you mean you got kicked off the discord, that's not true. unfortunately the discord was deleted. Fortunately if you bought Seraph you can download the latest versions on this forum, they will always be posted by Autumn. If you didn't purchase Seraph then your gonna have to wait, since its obviously off sale when the discord got deleted.

A while ago, way before the server was deleted, I go to join the server. I notice it's deleted. I get the invite from a friend: says its expired. My friend says the invite's fine. I tried joining on a seperate account using a VPN, and it worked. but when I stopped using a VPN, it wouldn't let me join.

I'm banned, and I don't know why.

I have not clue why you would be banned. But it doesn't matter, your asking if you can still download Seraph? Because You can if you have your key when you bought it. If you cant find it, just go to the direct messages between you and the Seraph bot and you will find your key. Autumn is still updating it on this forum, it will always be near the top of this forum.

[Image: xXeNfMQj.gif]

[Image: g_gif_update.gif]
Sense Discord is deleted and Seraph still is updating, i think you can download it as long as you got your key. Unless if you were blacklisted for doing something.

Immortal_Eye#5473
Exploits Own: Seraph and Veil
I make Roblox GFX