The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
NOTE TO ALL SERAPH USERS
Exclamation 
To all the people having trouble and spamming on the forums "Help Autumn I've got a windows xp 1 gig ram and erm a intel duo, and for some reason its not working!!!"
Stfu. Autumn has got loads on her hands and she don't need the people that did not read the before you buy bits on the discord and how to setup then that's simply your fault so stfu stop spamming on the forums and wait patiently for a response.

Its actually annoying me just seeing all of them cant imagine what stress autumn is in right now.
if you don't know how to fix errors yourself as simple as, It wont open. (Turn Off Anti-Virus) Then your just thick af and should have not purchased seraph.

I have owned Seraph for 6 months and not one time have I not been able to use it because its not working.
Autumn Is amazing and if anything we need to support her with the stress she is under rn.
(12-01-2017, 04:45 PM)Player Wrote: To all the people having trouble and spamming on the forums "Help Autumn I've got a windows xp 1 gig ram and erm a intel duo, and for some reason its not working!!!"
Stfu. Autumn has got loads on her hands and she don't need the people that did not read the before you buy bits on the discord and how to setup then that's simply your fault so stfu stop spamming on the forums and wait patiently for a response.

Its actually annoying me just seeing all of them cant imagine what stress autumn is in right now.
if you don't know how to fix errors yourself as simple as, It wont open. (Turn Off Anti-Virus) Then your just thick af and should have not purchased seraph.

I have owned Seraph for 6 months and not one time have I not been able to use it because its not working.
Autumn Is amazing and if anything we need to support her with the stress she is under rn.

I agree, everyone just needs to chill out and wait. You will soon get a response.

Seraph Buyer / Discord : Dreamweaver#4762
(12-01-2017, 10:39 PM)Dreamweaver Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 04:45 PM)Player Wrote: To all the people having trouble and spamming on the forums "Help Autumn I've got a windows xp 1 gig ram and erm a intel duo, and for some reason its not working!!!"

I agree, everyone just needs to chill out and wait. You will soon get a response.

i agree too

I'm not saying that she is doing this, but just because you are under stress that is no excuse to not do your work, or to ignore your customers.
Exactly. Shut the fuck up asking Autumn to do shit like fix Seraph because you clearly own an older version or some shit. Not saying you cant ask for help but don't bother Autumn.

[Image: xXeNfMQj.gif]

[Image: g_gif_update.gif]
Agreed. Finally someone who understands. You might think updating Seraph is simple, but it's not. Also Roblox updates are getting much more stronger. Autumn does have other stuff to do with life and needs to focus on that.

Immortal_Eye#5473
Exploits Own: Seraph and Veil
I make Roblox GFX