The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Seraph Key Recovery
Exclamation 
I bought 2 seraph copies one on July 11 and the other one on July 14, however, i only have one with me, and I'd like to recover my other key. ROBLOX user is Kancoiie and I also have my transaction ID from PayPal, I only saved one of my keys and gave the other one to my friend (which he's been trying to recover with my awareness), anyways I hope you'll be able to reply soon and I can get his seraph executor working again
btw i bought it when seraph could be bought via paypal so i bought 2 keys autumn respond fast pls or i cri ;( (bump)
Hibki, you would probably need to wait or contact him on the seller page, because the discord is down and there's really no proof in here, also telling your roblox user is useless since it has nothing to do with Seraph lol

A bored person
(12-02-2017, 06:50 PM)AlternateOtakuMan Wrote: Hibki, you would probably need to wait or contact him on the seller page, because the discord is down and there's really no proof in here, also telling your roblox user is useless since it has nothing to do with Seraph lol

autumn is a she dumbass

(12-02-2017, 06:50 PM)AlternateOtakuMan Wrote: Hibki, you would probably need to wait or contact him on the seller page, because the discord is down and there's really no proof in here, also telling your roblox user is useless since it has nothing to do with Seraph lol

and ur roblox username helps cuz it loggs stuff...
(12-02-2017, 07:26 PM)TableFlipGod Wrote:

autumn is a she dumbass

First of all I fucked up ofc I know it's a she you fucking retarded ass bitch also not like they're gonna search Logs might as well check your chat history with the bot to see your key

A bored person
Exclamation 
I don't know any other ways how to get my other key back beside posting on this forum, and I don't think Autumn will ever notice me rip. 
I still have proof that I bought it with PayPal. just reply pls or I'll go cry, can I just pm Autumn about it?
(12-01-2017, 06:52 AM)Hibiki Wrote: I bought 2 seraph copies one on July 11 and the other one on July 14, however, i only have one with me, and I'd like to recover my other key. ROBLOX user is Kancoiie and I also have my transaction ID from PayPal, I only saved one of my keys and gave the other one to my friend (which he's been trying to recover with my awareness), anyways I hope you'll be able to reply soon and I can get his seraph executor working again

Check past DMs on discoed even though she is deleted and her servers gone yo can still view the private DMs and other messages of users who are rip. i would say visit the link that gives you your key but i believe its no longer up hope you well

I make bypassed audios hit my discord server up at ---- > https://discord.gg/Pj7H6jz < ----
(12-05-2017, 10:14 PM)AlternateOtakuMan Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 07:26 PM)TableFlipGod Wrote: autumn is a she dumbass

First of all I fucked up ofc I know it's a she you fucking retarded ass bitch also not like they're gonna search Logs might as well check your chat history with the bot to see your key

did u not realize that my acct got deleted??
okay, I give up, there's probably no point with me trying to get it anyway. 
The post has been up for way too long to the point there are already around 200 views uwu.