The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Outdated] Seraph v1.13.4 - Download + Changelog
Yess! perfect, thanks my dood.
It's crashing now....
There was no ROBLOX update, so I'm going to try reinstalling.
(11-30-2017, 04:36 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 09:32 PM)railpwn Wrote: PS: would it be possible to add a feature where Seraph automatically updates to the latest version without the user going to the link? As in, you open seraph, and it says "A new update has been found! Would you like to download?" if you hit OK or YES it would download the update and put the new version in the same spot. I hate having to reinstall Seraph and add it to my exclusions list for antivirus software every time.

This is precisely the feature I've been wanting to add ever since the Discord server deletion. You might see it in the next few updates.

(11-29-2017, 10:31 PM)FroggysFriend Wrote: for somereason it crashes roblox :/

Still having trouble? Tongue
IT KEEPS CRASHING :p
Quote:that updated fast
roblox just updated could you update seraph
Exclamation 
(11-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

This was a fast update because I caught it right when it happened. Still nothing new in terms of update delivery, so this will have to do for now. A full changelog is below, along with the download link for the latest build.

Quote:Changelog:

• Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy still isn't up-to-date. Brandon is working on some other projects, so try to be patient w/ that. Enjoy the quick Seraph build instead!

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue

Dear Autumn, I am now having an issue with the new update that you've released. Recently whenever I boot up Seraph, and inject it into a game. Authrication fails, and Roblox crashes. Please reply as soon as possible to help me fix this issue!
(12-02-2017, 10:31 PM)RedNeckFooled Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!
-i snipped it because i dont own it so whatever-

Dear Autumn, I am now having an issue with the new update that you've released. Recently whenever I boot up Seraph, and inject it into a game. Authrication fails, and Roblox crashes. Please reply as soon as possible to help me fix this issue!

I heard it is part of Seraph's Signature Scanning techniques.

Re-download it, :v

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now
Thanks it's Rick Ricked#7590
(12-01-2017, 11:18 PM)ATG-Gaming Wrote: It's crashing now....
There was no ROBLOX update, so I'm going to try reinstalling.

Roblox did update on like, 12/1 or 12/2 so...
(11-30-2017, 12:46 AM)CorpseKeeper Wrote: Please keep Seraph up to date up until Christmas! I unfortunately can't buy this right now at the moment so my next opportunity to buy is Christmas day. Thank you for your hard work keeping Seraph up to date with ROBLOX!

i am not sure of u know how seraph updates ps i think Seraph is off-sale for a while