The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Outdated] Seraph v1.13.4 - Download + Changelog
Information 
Seraph has been updated!

This was a fast update because I caught it right when it happened. Still nothing new in terms of update delivery, so this will have to do for now. A full changelog is below, along with the download link for the latest build.

Quote:Changelog:

• Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy still isn't up-to-date. Brandon is working on some other projects, so try to be patient w/ that. Enjoy the quick Seraph build instead!

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
(11-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

This was a fast update because I caught it right when it happened. Still nothing new in terms of update delivery, so this will have to do for now. A full changelog is below, along with the download link for the latest build.

Quote:Changelog:

• Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

RemoteSpy still isn't up-to-date. Brandon is working on some other projects, so try to be patient w/ that. Enjoy the quick Seraph build instead!

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
Thank you for updating seraph so fast <3 :yum:
dang that was fast

like i know seraph updates fast but that was fast

PS: would it be possible to add a feature where Seraph automatically updates to the latest version without the user going to the link? As in, you open seraph, and it says "A new update has been found! Would you like to download?" if you hit OK or YES it would download the update and put the new version in the same spot. I hate having to reinstall Seraph and add it to my exclusions list for antivirus software every time.
for somereason it crashes roblox :/
Please keep Seraph up to date up until Christmas! I unfortunately can't buy this right now at the moment so my next opportunity to buy is Christmas day. Thank you for your hard work keeping Seraph up to date with ROBLOX!
Thanks, Autumn! That was quick.
(11-29-2017, 09:32 PM)railpwn Wrote: PS: would it be possible to add a feature where Seraph automatically updates to the latest version without the user going to the link? As in, you open seraph, and it says "A new update has been found! Would you like to download?" if you hit OK or YES it would download the update and put the new version in the same spot. I hate having to reinstall Seraph and add it to my exclusions list for antivirus software every time.

This is precisely the feature I've been wanting to add ever since the Discord server deletion. You might see it in the next few updates.

(11-29-2017, 10:31 PM)FroggysFriend Wrote: for somereason it crashes roblox :/

Still having trouble? Tongue
(11-30-2017, 04:36 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 09:32 PM)railpwn Wrote: PS: would it be possible to add a feature where Seraph automatically updates to the latest version without the user going to the link? As in, you open seraph, and it says "A new update has been found! Would you like to download?" if you hit OK or YES it would download the update and put the new version in the same spot. I hate having to reinstall Seraph and add it to my exclusions list for antivirus software every time.

This is precisely the feature I've been wanting to add ever since the Discord server deletion. You might see it in the next few updates.

Heyyyy, it's your favorite important person from the Discord :3 (The one who makes the cringy Autumn jokes) But yea, mine is crashing Roblox also.

BaeToTheTowne
Autumn <3 me
 ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ#3828
Dumb Exploiter
same i dont even own seraph but whatever
kek

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now
Autumn ly Smile0) Thanks for that update

Are you thinking about making a better `Seraph` community not the chat website one?

(11-30-2017, 04:36 AM)Autumn Wrote:

Rail you do not have to delete the whole seraph folder and repaste it just remove the old bin and resource and put the new ones so u dont have to put the `exclusions` everytime (pro tip method 10101 hacker)