Malwarebytes Premium - Website Blocker
I am working on a project that requires the use of redirecting bad sites to a block page - or a page that can say the user has been blocked.

I am slightly puzzled while amused that Malwarebytes Premium is able to block both IP addresses and websites as they are visited in the browser without any plugins! I am wondering how they might have done it.

Thanks!
(11-26-2017, 01:46 AM)Anthem Wrote: I am working on a project that requires the use of redirecting bad sites to a block page - or a page that can say the user has been blocked.

I am slightly puzzled while amused that Malwarebytes Premium is able to block both IP addresses and websites as they are visited in the browser without any plugins! I am wondering how they might have done it.

Thanks!

I don't know a lot about that, but maybe they use a network driver?
(11-26-2017, 02:29 PM)Customality Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 01:46 AM)Anthem Wrote: I am working on a project that requires the use of redirecting bad sites to a block page - or a page that can say the user has been blocked.

Thanks!

I don't know a lot about that, but maybe they use a network driver?

It seems like they might use WFP (Windows Filtering Platform). Thanks for the help though.
They monitor your network driver, they then catch the IP of the website, immediately intercept it and change the contents to give your browser the block page.

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now