Note to Seraph users: You can register and post here
(11-22-2017, 04:29 AM)Autumn Wrote: For those who are here due to Seraph's Discord server deletion, you will be happy to know this is a public forum. You are free to post, so long as you follow the forumwide rules. This is the best place to ask questions related to the situation, because I will be reviewing most threads posted here. Enjoy Tongue

will you be making another discord server or no?
mmy problem it still keep crashing is is everyone encountering like my problem or its just me? pls rply
where can i find my registration key again :Sad i have proof and everything that bought it and i wanna exploit so bad right now
Sad 
I switched computers and no longer whitelisted so I can't use the seraph exploit, even if i registered on the registration app can anyone help ;(? I still have the registration key btw
Сераф работает в окнах 7?
I'm not happy with Seraph Service. I bought seraph a few months ago. I've been sending multiple messages to you Autumn and have received no response. I bought from the discord bot for 35$. I did not save my key. Please respond with information on how to re setup my account.
(01-18-2018, 04:51 PM)Thegamingpro2 Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 04:29 AM)Autumn Wrote: For those who are here due to Seraph's Discord server deletion, you will be happy to know this is a public forum. You are free to post, so long as you follow the forumwide rules. This is the best place to ask questions related to the situation, because I will be reviewing most threads posted here. Enjoy Tongue

will you be making another discord server or no?

I'm afraid not, there will never be another Seraph Discord server.

(03-06-2018, 09:08 PM)Creamiies Wrote: I'm not happy with Seraph Service. I bought seraph a few months ago. I've been sending multiple messages to you Autumn and have received no response. I bought from the discord bot for 35$. I did not save my key. Please respond with information on how to re setup my account.

Please contact me on Discord at Autumn#1043. However please remember that I'm a person, not a business. It's your responsibility to save your key, and there cannot realistically be guarantees of fast recovery if you lose it. This goes for everybody who's having problems.
This post has been deleted.
I can no longer find my seraph key and am on a new PC, i have my paypal transaction ID and was wondering how i'd go about getting another key.
(11-22-2017, 05:45 AM)Epic Wrote: Nice forum

this is just not true!!