The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Note to Seraph users: You can register and post here
For those who are here due to Seraph's Discord server deletion, you will be happy to know this is a public forum. You are free to post, so long as you follow the forumwide rules. This is the best place to ask questions related to the situation, because I will be reviewing most threads posted here. Enjoy Tongue
I can confirm. I've been here for awhile now and it's a pretty fresh and spicy forum. <3
Nice forum

[Image: 7JzX4xq.gif]
dont steal plz

aka
[Image: MTXqOL0.png]
This post has been deleted.
Oh oki, this forum is coolio.

[Image: rCx60Ed.png]
Nice forum, And thanks Autumn for posting this. I got really worried when I saw that the discord were deleted but then I knew that I downloaded the new version of seraph so I can get the warning.

[Image: aCbQ3u.png]

[Question] How do you hide a giraffe from the government?
Hey Thanks for making the update on Seraph here. I got Worried!!!!
(11-22-2017, 04:29 AM)Autumn Wrote: For those who are here due to Seraph's Discord server deletion, you will be happy to know this is a public forum. You are free to post, so long as you follow the forumwide rules. This is the best place to ask questions related to the situation, because I will be reviewing most threads posted here. Enjoy Tongue

soo when the does the discord come out?
Bought seraph from Hydro but how am i going to get informed when seraph gets updated?
Thanks alot for making a forum for this program! I have had it for awhile and Iv'e been pleased with the dev and amount of updates.