The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Official Seraph Discord server deletion thread (CHECK HERE FOR SITUATION UPDATES)
Please make sure you read all information below before posting, as your questions will likely be answered already.

This is the main thread for all things related to Seraph's Discord server deletion, and all updates on the current situation and status of recovery. Please check here for all inquiries related to the Seraph Discord server, and for instructions on what to do next.

Here is the entire sequence of events so far:

1. Seraph's Discord server was deleted for an unspecified reason
  2. My official Discord account was deleted (I have no new official account)
  3. I set up announcements in various places all redirecting to this page

Nothing else important has happened yet. Please keep checking back here for updates on the situation!

21/11/17 at 7:43PM PST

I still have a lot of things to get in order. I just created this forum category. I still have to make a V3rm thread, set up an announcement in the latest Seraph client, give instructions to people in my chat server and make sure I am able to distribute updates. Here is what you can do, if you are a buyer, to make sure that things go smoothly:

1. Make sure you have your Seraph registration key handy
  2. Find and save your transaction ID in case you need it
  3. Make sure you have the latest Seraph build, v1.13.2 (NOTE: This is not mandatory, but recommended)
  4. Stay up-to-date with the information provided here

For now, just hang out here and wait for more instructions. With your patience, I can get things running smoothly again. Thank you Tongue

21/11/17 at 11:08PM PST

I've taken all the necessary steps to redirect Seraph customers to this thread. I posted on V3rmillion and on the temporary chat server. I also released a broadcast that will show up to anybody who opens Seraph version 1.13.2, which was up for download for about 2 days prior to the server's deletion.

Considering that ROBLOX is going to be updating tonight or tomorrow, I am making that my first priority. The next Seraph build will be up for download here, publicly. However please do not download Seraph if you do not own a license - you won't be able to use it. Before I set up a more automated system for distributing new updates to buyers, I need to update the info on the Rocketr page and the purchase confirmation email.

I am going to take a break for the night. Tomorrow evening I should have more info up. Again, thanks for being patient. Tongue

22/11/17 at 8:18PM PST

Unexpectedly, ROBLOX hasn't updated yet. It's probably because of the American Thanksgiving break. It's possible that ROBLOX won't update for another week. This puts less pressure on me, and gives me more time to figure things out and take my time preparing an update. Just remember to check back here regularly still.

For now, this subforum is Seraph's discussion zone, in the same way that the Discord server was. I encourage you to register and start posting! Just recognize that this is a general purpose programming forum, not a ROBLOX exploiting forum, with the exception of this one subsection. If you go to post elsewhere on the site, make sure to follow the site's rules.

In other news, the stormcloud chatroom is still active, and I plan to keep it enabled for the time being. But I am going to be taking it down soon until I can get some better systems in place for managing it. As it stands, it's not viable as a long-term solution. But it's close. And this forum might as well be!

Once again... Thank you for your patience. Tongue

23/11/17 at 6:20PM PST

ROBLOX updated and Seraph is patched. Because I didn't expect this, I probably won't be able to set up anything fancy tonight. You can expect a Seraph update either tonight or tomorrow evening, which will be posted both here and on a new sticky thread. If you know anybody who owns Seraph but hasn't seen this forum yet, please direct them here so that they can download the update.

24/11/17 at 9:20PM PST

Seraph v1.13.3 has been released! You can download it here: https://vapor.li/showthread.php?tid=302

29/11/17 at 06:50 PM

Seraph v1.13.4 has been released! You can download it here: https://vapor.li/showthread.php?tid=319

06/12/17 at 08:09 PM

Seraph v1.13.4 has been released! You can download it here: https://vapor.li/showthread.php?tid=355
There is also some brief news on that thread about the current state of the situation.