[RELEASE] Lua C Interpreter [LUA]
(I also posted this on V3rmillion, but I decided to post it on here as well so that anyone who doesn't have v3rmillion could learn from this too)

Hey everyone,

I was really bored yesterday and decided to write this script. Obviously, by the title of this thread you can tell that this script is a Lua C interpreter written in Lua. That means you can execute this in an exploit (or even in studio) and you'll be able to run Lua C through it.
I wrote it in a few hours at 2 AM this morning, so it may be buggy. I have encountered a few stack overflows but only

Please direct message me on Discord if you find any bugs with this (my tag is Josh#9877)

The script is located in this GitHub repository What you're mostly likely looking for is gui.lua. This is the GUI that allows you to run the Lua C. The other file, module.lua, should be used as a function or in a ModuleScript.

When you execute the GUI script, a GUI will appear. To confirm that it is working, run this script below:
getglobal print
pushstring Hello, world!
pcall 1 0 0

Then, open the developer console (by pressing F9), and you should see 'Hello, world!' outputted in white letters in the output.

Why is this useful?
Well... for some people it's not. However, it can be used to help you further expand your knowledge or practice with the Lua C API, or you can write Lua C scripts in this to release on V3rmillion. You can also just have fun with it (Lua C is pretty fun to mess around with).

Note FIXED
For some reason, when you press enter on a multi-lined textbox, ROBLOX inserts a space before the line. This will mess up the interpreter. While we wait for ROBLOX to fix this (I already spoke to Locard about it; he said he would report it), you can do a temporary fix by pressing backspace each time you hit enter so that the space is deleted (a bit of a hassle but it gets the job done)

Again, remember to report bugs to me as you encounter them.
That's sick, vouch for the contribution.

[Image: YaC5e7.png]

[Image: r5QdhA.png]
vouch for josh, amazing scripter
(09-25-2017, 08:28 PM)Josh Wrote: (I also posted this on V3rmillion, but I decided to post it on here as well so that anyone who doesn't have v3rmillion could learn from this too)

Hey everyone,

I was really bored yesterday and decided to write this script. Obviously, by the title of this thread you can tell that this script is a Lua C interpreter written in Lua. That means you can execute this in an exploit (or even in studio) and you'll be able to run Lua C through it.
I wrote it in a few hours at 2 AM this morning, so it may be buggy. I have encountered a few stack overflows but only

Please direct message me on Discord if you find any bugs with this (my tag is Josh#9877)

The script is located in this GitHub repository What you're mostly likely looking for is gui.lua. This is the GUI that allows you to run the Lua C. The other file, module.lua, should be used as a function or in a ModuleScript.

When you execute the GUI script, a GUI will appear. To confirm that it is working, run this script below:
getglobal print
pushstring Hello, world!
pcall 1 0 0

Then, open the developer console (by pressing F9), and you should see 'Hello, world!' outputted in white letters in the output.

Why is this useful?
Well... for some people it's not. However, it can be used to help you further expand your knowledge or practice with the Lua C API, or you can write Lua C scripts in this to release on V3rmillion. You can also just have fun with it (Lua C is pretty fun to mess around with).

Note FIXED
For some reason, when you press enter on a multi-lined textbox, ROBLOX inserts a space before the line. This will mess up the interpreter. While we wait for ROBLOX to fix this (I already spoke to Locard about it; he said he would report it), you can do a temporary fix by pressing backspace each time you hit enter so that the space is deleted (a bit of a hassle but it gets the job done)

vouch ok bby

Stat Changer For Killingman107
I own: Veil, Synapse[Blacklisted], ProtoSmasher, and Flame
u got gay ok.
I am an independent woman/man/helicopter, i will not hesitate to report you to the oterities
(09-27-2017, 01:38 PM)Karma Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 08:28 PM)Josh Wrote: (I also posted this on V3rmillion, but I decided to post it on here as well so that anyone who doesn't have v3rmillion could learn from this too)

Hey everyone,

getglobal print
pushstring Hello, world!
pcall 1 0 0

Why is this useful?

Note FIXED

vouch ok bby
yay
This is pretty cool, man. Tongue
This is really cool I love it Tongue
Brandon wanted to do something slightly similar a while ago as a Rain project
All you really need is a parser instead of using string.sub and then you can go big places
Have you ever considered trying to write a new language inside of Lua? (just for fun)
(10-06-2017, 04:57 AM)Autumn Wrote: This is really cool I love it Tongue
Brandon wanted to do something slightly similar a while ago as a Rain project
All you really need is a parser instead of using string.sub and then you can go big places
Have you ever considered trying to write a new language inside of Lua? (just for fun)
Sorry for bumping this old thread, I just saw this reply.
Yeah, I ended up rewriting this to make it faster & add more functions, as well as make it more similar to C. I did think about writing a small language within Lua, but haven't done much with it.